Competitive rates, fast response and a professional manner, has resulted in Reaction Group being recognised as a leading provider of PAT testing in Manchester. Our experienced team use the latest, fully certified PAT testing equipment to service properties and businesses in Manchester.
Our thorough testing approach allows us to provide safe PAT testing in Manchester, which is instantly reported with a full asset register of your equipment.
“The PAT testing service we received from Reaction has been first class and I would highly recommend them.” Deborah Best – Evans Harvey Ltd.
Key tasks included in our PAT testing in Manchester
A variety of visual inspections are undertaken, including looking for:
- Any signs of rust or water damage
- Broken, loose or exposed wires
- Surrounding objects or elements which may impact the performance of the equipment
- Environmental impacts to the equipment such as exposure to sunlight
Circuit and electrical testing includes:
- Dismantling plugs where appropriate
- Checking the terminals for tightness
- Completing a series of pre-set tests to confirm they are fit for use alongside current legislation
Testing, labeling and reporting
On the items which PASS the PAT testing UK requirements, we will correctly label the equipment. Any appliances or equipment labelled with a FAIL are rendered inoperable and should either be disposed of or fixed, to which our expert team can provide recommendations.
Following a PAT testing visit in Manchester, we will provide a comprehensive digital report on the status of your appliances. We will also maintain a copy of the report at our office in case of loss or requirement of the document in the event of an enquiry.
Read more about the legalities of PAT Testing in our article here.
Why are Reaction Group different?
The experienced, professional and reliable team at Reaction Group has been built over many years of serving our customers with comprehensive electrical and PAT testing services. Our engineers all hold the correct qualifications, which means we only send NICEIC registered engineers to work with your business.
As a client of Reaction Group, you will benefit from:
- Free site survey and quote estimation
- Ability to test 12v, 110v, 230v, 415v equipment
- Professional advice given as standard
- Minimal disruption to your workplace
- Free minor repairs such as plug replacements
- Reduced cost for a re-test
- Out of hours service at no extra cost
Call today to organise PAT testing in Manchester
We can provide comprehensive PAT testing in Manchester for both domestic and commercial premises; so if your home, office, property, care home or school needs their portable appliances tested, then give Reaction Group a call. We allow our team to work flexibly to best accommodate our clients and are happy to organise tests outside of working hours.
To book a free survey for your PAT testing in Manchester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 961 5855.